Star 
Name: Ganbaa

In-game Username: Dice

Forum Username: Dice

Timezone (GMT +/-): +8

Do you speak a second language fluently?: Yes

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: No

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:

Do you think this punishment could affect your ability to be viewed as trustworthy?: 

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: On the weekdays I will be active in the morning and evening. On weekends I will be on all day. I am currently a bit busy with my work, but after May I can play everyday. 
How many hours do you play a week?: Starting from May it would be at least around 25-30 hours a week.

How long have you actively been playing?: I started playing in 2005. I quit after the EOC update. I have played in multiple other private servers for the last 2 years.

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server?: I have been very busy last week, everything will be sorted out in April so I believe that I wont be needing any breaks.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: I don't have any set breaks. I am a teacher so during summer I will not have anything else to do other than playing on Tera. and a bit of CSGO or Dota.

I would like to get the trusted rank because I love staking and dicing. Once we do more marketing I am sure our server will thrive. I hate scammers and abusers so this would be the perfect opportunity to help the community. 
Quote:How long have you actively been playing?: I started playing in 2005. I quit after the EOC update. I have played in multiple other private servers for the last 2 years.

refers to TERA PS
[Image: jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png]
(04-23-2018, 02:29 AM)Dice Wrote: Name: Ganbaa

In-game Username: Dice

Forum Username: Dice

Timezone (GMT +/-): +8

Do you speak a second language fluently?: Yes

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: No

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:

Do you think this punishment could affect your ability to be viewed as trustworthy?: 

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: On the weekdays I will be active in the morning and evening. On weekends I will be on all day. I am currently a bit busy with my work, but after May I can play everyday. 
How many hours do you play a week?: Starting from May it would be at least around 25-30 hours a week.

How long have you actively been playing?: Around 3 weeks.

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server?: I have been very busy last week, everything will be sorted out in April so I believe that I wont be needing any breaks.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: I don't have any set breaks. I am a teacher so during summer I will not have anything else to do other than playing on Tera. and a bit of CSGO or Dota.

I would like to get the trusted rank because I love staking and dicing. Once we do more marketing I am sure our server will thrive. I hate scammers and abusers so this would be the perfect opportunity to help the community. 
Hello {username}!

Thank you for your application, we are delited to say that your application has been accepted!

Welcome aboard!

Please see PM (if applicable) for further information.
[Image: jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png]