Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
king to get more mileage out of their shoe.
I started testing the shoe in August while at the Nike Roshe Run Damen Hood to Coast Relay race from Portland to Seaside, Ore., and I was still wearing them through November. I used them for speed sessions on the track that varied in distance from 400-meter to 1,200-meter repeats. It’s a fairly lightweight shoe so definitely recommended for faster speed session but also could be a fit for races up to a Adidas ZX 850 Donne half marathon. Unlike the VaporFly 4%, where its popularity tends to skew toward the more serious crowd of runners, the Pegasus Turbos are recommended for runners of all abilities.That being said, it’s understandable that the $180 price point of the Zoom Pegasus Turbo is a concern  for some runners—you should typically aim to get more than $1 per mile on your shoes. (It’s important to note that I found you can get anywhere from 200 to 250 miles on these shoes.) But there’s also another comparable option Nike Air Max 95 Womens for less advanced runners who are looking to get more mileage out of their shoe.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is priced at a more reasonable $120, and although it does weigh a full ounce more than the Pegasus Turbo, it’s a good choice for those who are seeking a running shoe with more durability. The foam on the Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Nike Air Max 90 Mujer isn’t as soft, so it will last longer, but it still provides adequate cushioning and a springy feel underfoot.
While the Pegasus Turbos are designed for more elite runners, the Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is a Nike Air Force 1 Damen perfect choice for runners at every level, whether you’re just getting started or training for yet another marathon. Bonus: these shoes are available in narrow, regular, wide and Nike Air Max 97 Donne extra wide widths, truly making them a good fit for everyone.After running a few marathons in the first iterations of Nike Air Force 1 Donne UltraBOOST, I was interested to see what performance changes adidas has made to a shoe that has become a favorite for athletes, as well as hype beasts and sneakerheads as a lifestyle kick.The new UltraBOOST 19 shoe has a different feel with their “PrimeKnit 360” upper that’s woven all across the top of the shoe. It takes a few runs for the shoe to get a good fit around your foot. The support on the heel is improved and adidas doesn’t stray away from the foam that has made it very popular with runners who prefer a more cushioned shoe. Because of this addition, I found it more of a fit for easy Adidas NMD Damen and moderately paced runs because it is heavier due to more BOOST foam at the base. This new edition of the shoe provides a firmer ride on those longer run distances. I have some teammates who have used the UltraBOOST to get back from injury Nike Air Vapormax Femme because of the cushioning technology.
I went on a few runs in the rain with the shoes and Nike Roshe Run Mujer its “less slip and more grip” improvements that worked in previous editions were still there due to the Continental Rubber used on the bottom. The outsole is very durable when compared to its competitor in the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo. There are little to no wear patterns visible on the outsole by the time that you hit anywhere from 50 to 100 miles with the shoes.